DWG respects the privacy of visitors, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. For this reason, we have set up and implemented a policy with regard to this processing itself, its purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights in the best possible way. For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
THE DATA THAT WE PROCESS
DWG processes your personal data because you use the services provided by DWG, and/or because you have provided that personal data to DWG by completing a contact form on the website. DWG can process the following items of personal data:
- Your first and last name
- Your (business) address details
- Your (business) telephone number
- Your (business) email address
- Your (business) IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
WHY THIS DATA IS NEEDED
DWG processes your personal data in order to be able to contact you. In addition, DWG may use your personal data in connection with the performance of a contract agreed with you for an assignment. DWG does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. Your data will not be kept for more than one year if you do not enter into a contract with DWG.
SHARING DATA WITH OTHERS
DWG only makes your personal data available to third parties if this is necessary for performance of our contract with you, or to comply with a legal obligation.
VISIT TO THE WEBSITE
The DWG website keeps track of general visitor data, including data that your browser sends. This data is used for analyses relating to visit and click behaviour on the website. DWG uses this information to improve how the website operates. This data is anonymised as much as possible and is not issued to third parties.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information.
- Non-anonymised analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This allows organizations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your electronic devices.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each type of control, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
ACCESSING, MODIFYING OR ERASING DATA
You have the right to access, correct and erase your personal data. You can submit a request for accessing, correcting or erasing your personal data to email@example.com. DWG will react as quickly as possible to your request, at all events within four weeks.
DWG takes protecting your data seriously and acts in an appropriate manner to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised alteration. DWG’s website uses an SSL Certificate issued by a trustworthy body to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, or if you would like more information about the security of personal data collected by DWG, please contact DWG via firstname.lastname@example.org. www.dwg.nl is a website of DWG.
DWG can be reached as follows:
Chamber of Commerce: 60240113
Telephone: +31 (0)10 76 08 600
Email address: email@example.com
Office address: Admiraal Lucashof 5, 3115 HM Schiedam
Should you disagree with a decision made by DWG, you always have the right to file a complaint about that decision with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). They can be contacted via www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
DWG reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement was last changed on February 21, 2023.